Hey there - I’m Whitney,
Lead boudoir photographer at Manor Studios 1848! I believe that boudoir is not a “one size fits all” kind of photography, as no two women are alike. Boudoir photography is personal, intimate and revealing - so much so, that choosing your boudoir photographer should make you feel comfortable being all those things in front of a camera.
I strive to give each of my clients ample time, attention and comfortability. With that in mind, my boudoir sessions are fun, full of conversation, relationship talks and laughter to help ease the nerves. Based on our session together, we edit your images to match your session’s mood, your personality and of course the setting in which we were shooting. No cookie cutter services here!
Yup, that’s me in my 2018 boudoir session! Sharing some of my own images is very special to me as I left my first session feeling SO empowered. I’m excited for you to experience the same pride in your body that I was able to find in my own. Keep scrolling to see some of the amazing women who made the best decision to join me for their session!
With Love - W
- Private 60-90 Minute Session in the Rustic Manor 1848 Barn or Studio
-Private, Online Gallery for Viewing
-Gallery Download of all Final Images (minimum of 60 images)
- All Images in both Color and Black & White
- Can be scheduled anytime
Boudoir In The Barn
- Private 30 Minute Session in the beautiful Rustic Manor 1848 barn
-Hair curl & airbrush makeup
-Private, Online Gallery for Viewing and Download of all Final Images (minimum of 30 images)
- Images in both Color and Black & White
- Shot exclusively by Whitney, our lead Boudoir by Manor Studios 1848 Photographer
- One photographer up to 90 minutes
- Online gallery to download all Digital Images
- Add a boudoir maternity session to any First Year Package for only $350!
- Groups of 3+ ladies who each want a session with the fun support of their friends
- On-site pampering with hair curl & airbrush makeup
- 60min sessions per person
- 2 bottles of champagne
- Shower images included
- 10 Polaroid style prints per person
$600 per person
When is your next Boudoir in the Barn session?
For 2020, we have Boudoir in the Barn dates set for:
Sunday, July 26th
Sunday, October 11th
Sunday, November 8th
Remember, session times are very limited and we only host a handful of these discounted sessions every year.
How many outfits should I bring?
At a minimum, I suggest 2 but really no more than 5. This gives us options to play with and given the time we have, we can get a great variety of images. Props such as a necklace, heels, tie, robes, etc. are great to bring along as well!
What if I'm looking for a longer session?
Our Full Session is perfect for you! Boudoir in the Barn sessions are only 30mins where our Full Sessions are up to 1.5hrs! This allows us to take more time getting you comfortable, more outfit changes and more images!
What if I don't think my body is "boudoir" ready...
Girl....please. If we waited to do anything until the timing was "perfect" then we wouldn't do anything. You're perfect today and I'm here to help you prove it to yourself. I'll pose you in ways that accent yours (and his) favorite features while using lighting and props to give the right kind of peek-a-boo tease to your images. Trust me, you've got this.
-50% Off Professional Prints
- Discounted 8x8 Album if Desired
- An insane feeling of empowerment & self confidence
- Proof that you’re one sexy lady!